Dear Family,
Did you guys get my email? I hope the computer was working so you did. I’m writing this letter to answer some of your questions and clarify some things. My pin # is _ _ _ _ for my debit card. Do you know when I’ll get my new one?
You can tell Dad I’m getting his letters. They gave me a reputation the first day we got here because I got three in one day. The guys were pretty impressed and thanks for writing me so much, it has helped a lot! If you were wondering about my Shoulder Bag I’ve planned on using my blue card to buy it. The blue card is kind of like the card I had at BYU that let me buy stuff and had money on it. Every week they put about $6.00 on it. I’m planning on using it to buy the bag so I don’t have to use my money. Sorry this letter is so short. I’ve got to go. Tell everyone I love them!
ELDER HAWS
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment