Dear Family,
I decided to write you after my first day here in the MTC. Just so you know, I’m still alive and I’m doing ok. After you guys dropped me off I dropped my stuff off at my room and went to lunch. I had some cereal and then came back to my room and met my companion, Elder McLean. He went to college at Snow and played football there. We then went to the different orientation meetings. After that we went to dinner and had turkey, potatoes, and some broccoli, which I ate. Then we went to another meeting with our District where my companion Elder McLean, was made district leader. Then we came back to our room for the night. I learned today that I will have to start writing a talk every week in Portuguese. I’m still really nervous, but as long as I’m busy I’m ok. Keep praying for me. I miss you guys. My P-day is Friday so you will get an email from me then. I love you guys!
Elder Haws
I decided to write you after my first day here in the MTC. Just so you know, I’m still alive and I’m doing ok. After you guys dropped me off I dropped my stuff off at my room and went to lunch. I had some cereal and then came back to my room and met my companion, Elder McLean. He went to college at Snow and played football there. We then went to the different orientation meetings. After that we went to dinner and had turkey, potatoes, and some broccoli, which I ate. Then we went to another meeting with our District where my companion Elder McLean, was made district leader. Then we came back to our room for the night. I learned today that I will have to start writing a talk every week in Portuguese. I’m still really nervous, but as long as I’m busy I’m ok. Keep praying for me. I miss you guys. My P-day is Friday so you will get an email from me then. I love you guys!
Elder Haws
No comments:
Post a Comment