Friday, July 31, 2009

email - July 31st

Hey Family,
This is the second time i am writing this because the computer lost my last one. This week has been great. I'm really nervous and excited and i get more and more nervous every second. I'm sure by the time tuesday comes i'll be comptly terrified but i think that normal. The Language is great and i doing fine. On monday we did a activity called the Hot Seat where someone sits in the middle of the district and everyone says something they learned from that person or something they like about them. When it was my turn alot of elders talked about how i was very humble dispite the fact that i was good with the language and basketball. Then alot of the Elders said that they liked how i was a good example and how i was always working hard and how i was never satisfied with my accomplishments. Ane Elder Mclean said he was glad to have me as a companion because i was mature and a hard worker. It was a great experience. The meds you sent will be fine and the doughnuts were great! I found the money and the phone card and they should be great. My money was low on my card because i bought some stuff at the bookstore. I need a little more but it shouldn't cost too much. I dont know when i'll call but i plan on doing it in NYC. If thT doesn't work out you might get a call in the middle of the night...sorry. During 11:00 and 11:30 i'm in class but i still might have seen you guys walking to and from buildings...who knows? well this Email doesn't have everything that i wrought last time but i hope you guys still enjoy it. In Basketball news...yesterday was my last day of basketball for two years and i DOMINATED! One of the annoying Elders was guarding me and he is one of the really good players but i lit him up all day! It was awesome! Well, i better get going. Thanks for all the love and prayers! Tell everyone i love them! I love you guys!
Elder Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment