Hey Family,
I´m here in the mission office and i just got out of my final interview with President Torgan and i´m feeling pretty weird. Its just started to hit me right now that i´m going home, and i dont know what to make of it. I´m sure it will be a hard transition, as i have already begun to feel, but i know i´ll get through it alright. I feel good because i´m coming off the best week i´ve ever had in Évora. We found six new investigators, had an investogator in church, and taught more lessons to investigators than we ever have. So right now i´m feeling pretty good. The members were also really sad to see me leave. One lady almost cried every time i saw her so i guess i had a positive effect of the branch. I got the pictures you sent and got them delivered so no worries there.Well, I dont have much else to say so i better get going. I´ll be seeing you all soon. Eu amo vocês! Até já!
Com amor,
Élder Haws.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment