Hey Family,
These last few days went pretty well but unfortunatly it was just two days so i dont have a lot to say. I really enjoyed the phone call and it was pretty fun to talk to Mike in portuguese so i´m glad you guys enjoyed it.P.S he´s lying if he says i speak well.
This weekend we were pretty busy. I think that was good though because it helped us bith get refocused really fast. On staurday we taught a bunch of lessons and stayed pretty busy and then yesterday we had four investigators in church so that was a big imporvement from last week. Also, in that past two days we have given 3 blessings so we got some good work done too. Also,last night we marked an investigatir ti be baptized this week on the 31st so that she could start the new year with a clean slate. We´re praying everything goes well because she´s 8 and a half months pregnant so if you guys could keep us and our investigator in your prayers that would be great.
In other news, i´m learning to play the piano. It´s been a slow process but i can almost play half "Abide With Me" with both hands. Yesterday i was playinig it and a member thought that i lied when i said i couldn´t play. Ihad to explain that i could only play that much of that one song but it was pretty funny.
This week i´ll be giving the training in District meeting so the meeting should be pretty short tomorow but it got me thinking. I remeber Mindy telling me a story about how Bumble Bee´s shouldn´t be able to fly but they do because they dont know they cant. I want to use that story in one of our up coming District or Zone meetings so if Mindy could write that up and send it to me that would be great.
Well, I dont have much else to say. I´m still working hard and strying to do my best. Thanks for everything! I love you guys!
Até o próximo
Élder Haws
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment