Dear Family
Thanks for the bus load of emails the were awesome! I´m glad everybody liked the Rat Story. Its been the big story in the district this week. I can´t believe that BYU beat Oklahama! When i read Dad´s first Email ithought he was just messing around until everyone else´s emails said the same thing. Thats crazy! I guess BYU plays better when i´m across the ocean? Thanks for the Update on Will and Ed. I´ve been trying to pray for Will and his family everynight and i hope they´re doing well. I actually know Elder Walker. He was in the MTC with me and he was in the one of the first groups to leave after the Swine Flu thing. He is actually my favorite Elder from that group and i got to talk to him my first day here.
This week at District meeting it was just me, Elder Wilson, Elder Davis and the Irmãs because the ZL´s had another meeting. It was way fun and the Irmãs seemed very impressed with my portuguese. Afterward we took them to lunch at an Indian Resturant. We all laughed the entire time and i´m sure the irmãs didn´t know what to think of Elder Davis. They were also pretty suprised about how outgoing i was because i had always acted shy and quiet around them. They wanted to see the Rat but we ended up throwing the rat away aftera couple of days. Me and Elder Davis were going to put it in Elder Wilsons bed but decided it would be better if we didn´t.
Interviews went well last week. President i was doing well with the language and said that i was going to be a good missionary (but i´m sure he says that about everybody).
I got ALL of dads letters at interviews and everybody seemed really surprised. It took me FOREVER to read them all but they were great.
I dont have alot of time today because a new "Torgan plan" has turned todayinto a working P-day.
As a language note, one member said i spoke with a portuguese accent andanother said i spoke like an irishman so i dont know who to believe.
Tell Gemar thanks for the Devil story he used to always tell in Priesthood about how the devil would tell people to read and pray "tomorrow". The Elders, Sisters and members all love that story so if he or anyone else has cool stories please send them to me. Everybody here loves them.
Can you guys also send me Will´s address and along with the package you guys are sending can you send some thermal garms?
Well, i got to head out. Tell everyone "hey" for me. I love you guys!
Elder Haws
No comments:
Post a Comment